- The program includes 2 courses and additional pre-work prior to arrival
- "Life Cycle of Peace & Conflict: Lessons Learned in Northern Ireland" course in Dublin, Ireland
- A study tour to Derry, Northern Ireland to contextualize theory on peace and conflict resolution
- "Conflict Resolution & Management: Beyond the Arab-Israeli Conflict" course in Amman, Jordan
- Students examine the Arab/Israeli conflict, regional conflicts such as those in Lebanon, Yemen, and/or Iraq, and intra- and inter-tribal conflicts, all of which are addressed in a Middle East cultural context
- Students have the option to extend the experience in Jordan by four weeks by participating in the second session of our Intensive Arabic Summer Program.
Academic Calendars, Costs, Credits & More
Please visit the Foundation for International Education's website for more information on this dual site program!