Please follow the ACAG Guidelines for project promotion, outreach and communication
As part of your ACAG grant, we encourage you to promote and post about your activity on social media. Grantees who use social media as part of their activity are requested to notify Amideast about their posting so the ACAG update can be shared and highlighted on Fulbright social media platforms. So don't forget to take pictures and submit your news to the Amideast/Fulbright communications team.
Please follow these guidelines when posting on Social Media:
- Make sure to use the hashtag #Fulbright or #Fulbright75 on all social media. Please tag the @FulbrightMENA account on Facebook and Twitter.
- Acknowledge that your website is not an official U.S. Department of State or Fulbright Program site, and that the views and information presented are your own.
- Participants in all U.S. Department of State-sponsored academic exchange programs have full artistic and academic freedom to write, publish, and create, but are also expected to maintain a standard of conduct and integrity in line with the spirit and intent of the Fulbright Program - to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.
- Refrain from overtly political content in submissions to Fulbright Program channels. All Fulbright-related content on personal accounts must contain a disclaimer stating that your views are your own and are not representative of the U.S. government.
- Any Fulbright grantee who posts inappropriate or offensive material on the Internet in relation to the Fulbright Program may have their grant revoked or terminated. Be aware that what is deemed culturally acceptable in some countries, may not be in the United States.
Fulbright Branding and Language:
If you create a Facebook page, blog, or website for your ACAG project, please include: “This project is supported by the Fulbright Program and sponsored by the U.S. Department of State” in the About section. When presenting publicly, you are required to acknowledge and thank the Fulbright Program for the opportunity and funding to take part in this activity.
If you would like to use the Fulbright logo on your materials, you must submit them to Amideast two weeks in advance for review.
To send updates or for any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org