Why the PMP® Certification?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed-upon product. It uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
- Internationally recognized credential across an array of industries that employ project managers
- Unique competitive advantage
- Increased marketability
- Higher salaries compared with non-credentialed peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® exam
According to the PMI, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- At least 4,500 hours of project management experience
- 36 non-overlapping months of project management experience within the previous 6 years
- 35 hours of training in project management
This course provides an overview of the project environment, life-cycle and organization. It provides detailed coverage of the ten knowledge areas defined in "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2018 ":
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines
- Learn the project management processes described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition
- Work out more practice questions to greatly improve their chance of passing the test
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions
Test Preparation Course Calendar:
December 2 - 13, 2019
|10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|February 17 - 21 & 24 - 28, 2020||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|March 30, 31 and April 1 - 3, 2020||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|June 1 - 12, 2020||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|September 14 - 18 & 21 - 25, 2020||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|November 2 - 6 & 9 - 13, 2020||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
Course Fees and Duration:
- Fees: $820 (including the materials and refreshments)
- Optional Fees: $110 (for the PMBOK guide). Please note that the guide is not a requirement for this workshop. You will receive a soft copy of the PMBOK guide once you register with PMI to take the PMP exam.
- Duration: 35 hours
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMP®, and PMBOK® Guide, are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.