Project DPro supplies project managers with the right set of skills to deliver successful and beneficial results to donors and communities. The Project DPro courses and certifications are standout professional credentials in the development field and help project managers, coordinators, specialists, and officers adopt a shared strategy and framework in their approach to development.
Amideast is a registered testing center for the PMD Pro 1, 2 and PgMD exams, which candidates may register to take following the course.
PMD Course Objectives:
- Train participants on the core theory, vocabulary and phases that constitute best practices in project management for projects in the development sector.
- Develop the participants’ competence in delivering projects on time, under budget, and within scope.
- Learn about the stakeholder power relationships that are unique to projects seeking social, cultural or normative change.
Who should attend the course?
- Project Managers and team members who are new to project management and/or new to the development sector.
- Professionals in the development sector field who plan to be professionally certified in project management.
- Students who are looking forward to pursuing a career in the project management or development sector.
Why take the course at Amideast?
- Amideast is a registered training and testing organization for the Project Management for Development (PMD) curriculum
- Amideast provides a custom designed training manual
- Amideast provides the Project Management for Development Body of Knowledge 2nd Edition in English or Arabic for all participants
PMD Course Schedule
|Training Dates||Training Days||Timing||Location|
|Feb 13 – Mar 1, 2022||Sun, Tues, Thurs||5:30 – 8:30 p.m.||Face-to-Face|
|Apr 9 – Apr 20, 2022||Sat to Wed||4:00 – 6:30 p.m||Online (Intensive)|
|Jul 31 – Aug 16, 2022||Sun, Tues, Thurs||5:30 – 8:30 p.m.||Online|
|Dec 11 – Dec 21, 2022||Sun to Wed||5:30 – 8:30 p.m.||Online (Intensive)|
Why become certified in Project DPro?
Certifications by PM4NGOs are recognized internationally and they serve as a verification of obtained competences and skills in project management, specifically in the field of humanitarian response and development.
What are the certifications offered by PM4NGOs?
Project DPro Foundation (Level 1)
Project DPro Practitioner (Level 2)
*Program DPro is a more advanced credential for professionals managing a group of related projects designed to achieve a strategic goal not attainable through a single project.
Testing Dates at Amideast
The Project DPro Foundation (Level 1) exam is regularly held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at Amideast’s premises.
For more information on the Project Management for Development (PMD Pro) course, please contact Amideast’s English Language & Institutional Development Senior Officer, Ms. Farah Shaban