- Tuition fees
- Textbooks or laboratory supplies and a laptop
- Accommodation for expatriates at the university dorms
- Living allowance
- Training courses for students during the academic years
- American University in Cairo
- Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT)
Period of Funding:
Depending on the field of study
- To be an Egyptian national residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders)
- Recent graduates from high school (Thanaweya Amma) or its equivalents with a minimum score of 75%
- To submit a certified medical proof of disability
- The scholarships are awarded based on financial need as well as merit and character
- demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and social behavior
The committee includes panelists from Sawiris Foundation for Social Development AMIDEAST Egypt, and University Representatives.
Students who are interested to obtain the scholarship opportunity should submit an online application on AMIDEAST Egypt's website.
Selection as a nominee for the Sawiris Foundation Scholarship for Students with Disability does not guarantee university acceptance. Applicants need to apply to their desired universities. If nominated for the scholarship; the Sawiris Foundation Scholarship for Students with Disability award will be made once university acceptance is obtained.
We are here to help you, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with AMIDEAST’s team for more information about the scholarship application process. Call us at 19263 or send us an email at: Egyptemail@example.com
The deadline to apply is August 25, 2021