· A fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends for students from other governorates, books and educational materials, and a laptop.
· An opportunity to study at top universities in Egypt.
· A variety of programs and fields of study to choose from.
· A chance to engage in student development activities and to achieve a positive social impact.
- The British University in Egypt (BUE)
- University of Science and Technology- Zewail City
- Nile University
- Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST)
- Cairo University
- Ain Shams University
- Alexandria University
- Assiut University
- Mansoura University
Fields of study:
- Information Technology
- Economics and Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Students must be Egyptian (priority will be given to those who do not hold dual nationality).
- Students must be enrolled in public schools (Azhar, STEM, and Experimental schools are not eligible).
- Students must be enrolled in Thanaweyya Amma, with a score of no less than 85% for Science and Math sections, and 80 for Arts section.
- Students must meet all criteria set by the university they will be applying to.
- Students must not have lived more than three years abroad.
- Priority will be given to those with demonstrable financial need, academic excellence, and engagement in extracurricular activities.
- Preference will be given to Takaful and Karama Program beneficiaries.
Selection as a nominee for the Sawiris Distinction Scholarship does not guarantee university acceptance. Applicants need to apply to their desired universities. If nominated for the scholarship; the Sawiris Distinction Scholarship award will be made once university acceptance is obtained.