Plan to study in South Africa 2019-2023
Al Anani Scholarship Program will be awarded based on character and merit as demonstrated through academic excellence, community engagement, personal qualities and interest in the agricultural development. The scholarship will include full tuition, living allowance, travel and health insurance.
Al Anani Foundation for Human Development reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion at any time prior to an official award of the scholarship.
- Must be at freshman year of university toward a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine or Sciences at the time of application
- A minimum score of 550 on the ITP TOEFL exam
- Engaged in community services as an extracurricular activities and keen on the development of Egypt
- Fulfilling academic excellence in the following subjects on their high school degree:
- Science (Physical and Chemistry)
- English Languages; and
- Two other subjects, from: Biology, Geography, Accounting, History or others.
- - Achieving grade level of 85%-90% in Thawenya Amma or its equivalency in any education system
- American Diploma, GPA: 3.0-3.5
- IGSCE – students must score straight A’s
Successful candidates should:
- Meet the above criteria.
- Interested in the Egyptian agriculture development
- Plan to study in South Africa in the year 2018.
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residing in Egypt (Preference will not be given to Dual nationality applicants).
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt directly after the successful completion of the undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2018
For e-mail inquiries regarding the scholarship, email: ASP@amideast.org or by phone 19263