The Aspire Internship Training Program is a competitive workforce skills-development program for Yemeni youth funded by the U.S. Embassy to Yemen and administered by Amideast. This program, which begins in summer 2021 and will continue through summer 2022, targets recent university graduates in Aden. The program includes the following main outputs:
- Practical experience working within different Amideast departments, as well as the opportunity to pursue internship placements in other local organizations.
- Five sessions of intensive English Language training at Amideast.
- Formal training in computer skills and professional development.
- Ongoing mentoring in career planning.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be university graduates who have graduated within the last two years.
- Be willing and able to commit to spending a minimum of six hours every day for a year participating in this program in Aden.
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English at an intermediate level (A2 CEFR level).
COMPLETE APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE
- Aspire application form. The form is available at the “Apply Now” button at the top of this page.
- Copies of university transcripts/certificates.
- Copies of national ID or passport.
- One written statement of interest.
Do not submit documents not included above. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview in September.
Phone: 02-235069/70/71 ext.107