The program’s curriculum strengthens English speaking, writing, listening, and reading skills, and extracurricular activities provide additional opportunities to improve English language proficiency as well as help build leadership skills and promote personal development. Activities include guest speakers, field trips for cultural activities (such as watching cultural films, exhibitions, and concerts), and visits to a variety of organizations.
Access students who excel may qualify for special Access enrichment programs or scholarships such as the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) program.
The 18-month curriculum will consist of 360 instructional hours as follows.
- English language instruction
- Cultural enrichment and development of leadership skills
- Community service activities
- Underprivileged/disadvantaged background
- Cumulative grade average of A (90%) and a grade of A (90%) or better in English;
- Currently in 9th or 10th grade
- NOT an American citizen or Green Card holder
- Committed and able to participate in the 18-month English language training program
- Willing to participate in American cultural enrichment and community service activities
- Resides in one of the following cities/districts
|Gaza Middle Camp
HOW TO APPLY
Please check again soon for more information about a new application cycle.