The Skills for Success® program is a program of 140 hours; 20 hours in Business English & 120 hours in Skills for Success. It will include different modules covering employability skills like communications, interview skills, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, time management and business-related technology skills, as well as a business English module. This program is designed to increase personal awareness, workplace skills valued by employers, job search strategies and resources, and to provide a community-impact experience.
140-hour training, consists of:
- 20 hours in Business English
- 120 hours in Skills for Success
The training is scheduled to run during the period of January to June, 2023. Training days: Sunday- Tuesday- Thursday. Training hours: 5.30-7.30 p.m.
- Between 22-25 years old;
- Reside in the Gaza Strip;
- University graduate (B.A. degree);
- Upper-intermediate or advanced English language skills;
- Unemployed, proactive and eager to enter the workforce; and
- Is not a U.S citizen or green card holder.
HOW TO APPLY
Amideast is no longer accepting applications.