Every year, our advisers supply information and materials on U.S. higher education and testing to hundreds of thousands of individuals, ministries, universities, corporations, private organizations, international aid donors, and embassies. They are dedicated to providing accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased information on educational opportunities in the United States to potential students.
In addition to introductory sessions on U.S. education and application process, centers may also offer a range of educational and career services, including:
• SPECIAL TOPIC PRESENTATIONS on subjects from graduate medical education to student visa requirements.
• PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS and advice on U.S. study requirements and to meet individual needs.
• APPLICATION SUPPORT SERVICES that assist potential applicants in filling out forms, communicating with universities, assessing degree validity, and more.
• COMPLETE ADMISSION SERVICES that provide Individual guidance through the full application process.
• COLLEGE FAIRS and events and other support for U.S. educational institutions visiting the region.
• PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE for graduates seeking career services after returning home from the United States.
EducationUSA advising centers are part of the EducationUSA network of more than 425 advising centers worldwide affiliated with the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Each center maintains EducationUSA ethical standards.
For more information about a specific AMIDEAST EducationUSA center, please visit the EducationUSA page for that country: Egypt (Cairo and Alexandria), Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, the West Bank and Gaza, or Yemen.