In our interactive, personalized courses, you develop the spoken and written English skills commonly needed today for work, study, and leisure. Our expert teachers stress both fluency and accuracy as they help you improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing through engaging activities addressing contemporary topics.
Our English language courses are aligned to the internationally recognized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).Instruction covers beginning to advanced levels.
WHY STUDY ENGLISH WITH AMIDEAST?
Our approach to teaching English is based on the needs of learners and the latest teaching methodologies. Here are 10 reasons to study English at AMIDEAST.
- Small class sizes
- Individualized instruction and support
- Emphasis on practical, real-life communication
- Interactive, communicative approach
- Contemporary topics with a global focus
- Classes for all ages, levels, and purposes
- Learner-centered materials for in-class or distance learning
- Multimedia tools to enhance all language skills
- Taught by expert, certified teachers of American English
- Welcoming environment with comfortable facilities and friendly staff