This workshop is designed to build attendees' social media marketing skills. Workshop topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying appropriate social media tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Social Media Marketers
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
At the end of this workshop, trainees will be able to:
- Draw more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Use advanced social media communication principles and platforms
- Identify potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Effectively implement Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
- Identify the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
- Attract a larger audience and communicating with influencers
- Deploy the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or nonprofit organizations.
- Identify the four places you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing Social Media goals
- Market a business through Social Media
Participants will be trained on the latest and most advanced techniques; they will develop skills in attracting traffic to the websites and promoting and protecting brand and online reputation. This course is aimed at educating and training participants on the impact of E-commerce and how Social media has changed businesses in the field of marketing and communication.
|May 11, 12, 13, 14, 18 & 19||4:30 - 6:45 pm|
- Venue: Online sessions on Zoom and LMS
- Cost: $300 or 456,000 LBP (Includes training fees, materials, and complemented with access to extra material on the AMIDEAST online platform)
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For more information, please contact us at 01-989901 ext.236 or at email@example.com