Mastering Digital Marketing is an online interactive workshop that will prepare you to become a master in digital marketing. This training will also enable you to acquire the required skills as well as practice on a wide range of simulations to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns.
Who should attend?
- Social Media Marketers
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
The workshop will include blended learning methodologies that will allow you to develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your organization at the end of the workshop.
At the end of the workshop, trainees will be able to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, email marketing, and digital marketing strategy.
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, and others.
- Formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module.
- Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your organization.
|February 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23 & March 1, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|March 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30 & April 6, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|May 17, 18, 19, 25, 26, 27 & 31, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|July 12, 13, 15, 16, 19, 22 & 26, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|September 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14 & 20, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|November 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16 & 18, 2021||20 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
- Platform: Online sessions over Zoom and LMS
- Cost: LBP 2,000,000 + 11%VAT= LBP 2,220,000 (Includes training fees, materials, and complemented with access to extra material on the Amideast online platform)
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us on +961-1-989901 or at firstname.lastname@example.org