Many of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, assets, liabilities, and Income Statement. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you’re going to succeed in today’s business world, particularly as an entrepreneur. Even better, financial terms are not as scary as they seem!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Entrepreneurs, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, or anyone who uses financial information in the course of their work. Prior knowledge of accounting/finance is not required.
- Learn the Legal Financial Presence dos & don’ts
- Learn the Language of Finance
- Increase your understanding of what is actually behind the numbers
- Talk the same language as the finance professionals around you
- Understand the use of Accounting Charts
- Understand your balance sheet (Assets, Account Receivables, Liabilities, etc…)
- Understand your income statement
- Master your Cash-Flow
- Understand financial corporate governance
- Understand the role of financial function in running businesses
- Interpret the financial health and condition of the department
WORKSHOP learning OUTCOMES
At the end of the workshop trainees will be able to:
- Get a grip on any business financials regardless of size or location
- Make your financials investor friendly
- Master the basics of day-to-day accounting knowledge (invoices, receipts, statements of accounts)
- Learn your way around balance sheets
- Understand & develop your income statement for future stability
- Keep a positive cash-flow
- Read & analyze your financial statements
- Measure your business financial health using ratios (Return on Assets, Return on Equity, Return on Sales, Liquidity Ratios)
- Learn tips & tricks for financial management decisions.
- Date: October 12, 14, 19 & 21 | 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Venue: Online sessions over Zoom and LMS
- Cost: $280 or 426,000 LBP (Includes training fees, materials, and refreshments)
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org