Budgeting skills are essential for all who want to succeed in business since budgets are related to a company’s strategic objectives and help decide the overall direction.
In this course, you will understand how to develop and track a budget, how to put control measures to avoid fraud and any illegal use of money, how to manage projects on separate budget sheets, and how to use international reporting standards
Who should attend?
- Financial Planning & Control Staff
- Professionals with direct or indirect financial responsibilities
- Professionals from every business discipline and department who run departments and budgetary plans, and who are responsible for cost and strategic analysis
- Professionals from all sectors of industry, irrespective of functional responsibilities, but particularly those involved in manufacturing, production, engineering or sales
- Professionals working in a project management environment
- Understand the peaks and troughs of income and expenditure
- Cover the different types of cost
- Evaluate the differences between traditional and innovative budget analysis
- Understand the key financial indicators and how to monitor accordingly
- Evaluate the connection between budget processes and business improvement
Course Fees and duration
- Dates: October 6, 7 & 8
- Location: Online sessions via Zoom and LMS
- Fees: $280 or 426,000 LBP
- Duration: 6:00 - 9:00 pm I 9 hours total
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 236 or at email@example.com