Why Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)?
CAPM® is one of the best ways to advance project assignment responsibilities or to advance your career. This credential can go a long way toward enhancing your employment and/or project assignment responsibilities and getting you recognized in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
The course is recommended for project team members and entry-level or junior project managers, as well as qualified undergraduate and graduate students, who want a credential to recognize their value to project team performance. The main pre-requisites for taking the CAPM® Exam according to PMI®:
- High School diploma, Associate Degree (or global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of work on a project team
- 23 hours of formal education in Project Management
The course and program materials will be in English. The duration of the course is 23 hours to cover knowledge areas defined by the Project Management Institute. This includes understanding scope, project time, cost, risk, quality, procurement, communications, human resources, and project integration.
Individuals who have attained the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential are not eligible to take the CAPM® Examination or to receive the CAPM® credential.
- Venue: Online via Zoom and LMS
- Schedule: July 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15 & 16, 2020 from 5:30 pm till 9:00 pm
- Course fees: $480 or 730,000 LBP
- Optional Fees: 100,000 LBP (for the PMBOK guide exclusively for CAPM® course participants)
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPM® is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.