Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs with a business idea that they would like to present in a competition, to investors, or in a certain program.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
At the end of this workshop, trainees will learn:
- The science behind attracting the audience and investors
- The most important content and data to include for credibility and appeal
- The effective sequence of slides and the importance of the opening and ending
- How and where to include storytelling inside a pitch
- Body language tips while pitching
- How to master the voice game
- Exercises for stress management and relief
- How to pitch online
- Dates: April 20, 22 & 27 | 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Platform: Online sessions over Zoom and LMS
- Cost: $150 or 228,000 LBP
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext.236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org