Under the leadership of Abboud and Associates, the legal clinic will provide entrepreneurs in Lebanon with valuable free legal advice to help them:
- Resolve legal issues for start-ups and SMEs that do not have current legal support
- Answer legal questions about starting a business, registering companies, related taxation issues, etc.
- Receive personalized legal guidance and consultation
Upon submitting an application, each entrepreneur would be assigned an attorney specialized in the field of the specific inquiry.
The next Legal Clinic will be held on July 31, 2019. All applications need to be submitted before July 26, 2019.
The clinic will then be held on a monthly basis according to the following schedule:
(Date of the clinic – Deadline to submit application)
- Wednesday June 12, 2019 – June 4, 2019
- Wednesday July 31, 2019 – July 26, 2019
- Wednesday September 11, 2019 – September 5, 2019
- Wednesday October 9, 2019 – October 1, 2019
- Wednesday November 13, 2019 – November 5, 2019
- Wednesday December 11, 2019 – December 3 , 2019
For a copy of the application to register for an appointment with the Legal Clinic, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is approved, an appointment with one of the lawyers will be set.
The Legal Clinic is one of the services our AMIDEAST Entrepreneur Institute provides as part of our mission to support entrepreneurs in Lebanon with training, support and networking. For more information on the Legal Clinic, or to know more about other support services we provide, please contact us via email or at: 01-989901 ext. 236