Who should attend?
Anyone interested in becoming an entrepreneur, anyone who wants to become better at creating business ideas or veteran entrepreneurs who want to master the skill of idea generation.
- Generate business ideas that are insightful and actionable
- Understand business dynamics as they relate to idea generation
- Analyze 4 different sections of the business value chain for potential opportunities
- Understand the 5 different types of core innovation and how to apply them
- How to objectively assess your skills, passions, hobbies, & interests
- Understand the difference between business types and which one to aim for
- Use common techniques like problem identification to come up with ideas
- Use advanced techniques like disintermediation, local modifiers, market enablers to craft ideas
- Understand how to apply new, disruptive business models like Saas, Sharing economy and PWYW
- Create business ideas that are not only specific but are complete
- Quickly evaluate and re-prioritize ideas based off 5 dimensions
- Understand the value of your ideas and what to focus on first
- Bring context into your environment and not get discouraged
COURSE FEES AND DURATION
- Dates: June 1, 2 & 3, 2021
- Location: Online sessions via Zoom and LMS
- Fees: 300,000 LBP
- Duration: 6:00 - 9:00 pm I 9 hours total
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext.236 or at email@example.com