Amideast, in partnership with Forward MENA, is happy to announce the launch of the Digital Marketing Training program.
The program is delivered under the Skilling Up Lebanon Project, a one-year project funded by the World Bank, to increase the access to market-relevant digital skills for the youth residing in Lebanon. This program aims to support 60 young people in upskilling their digital marketing capabilities and helping them obtain market-relevant digital skills for in-demand jobs.
The training program will enhance participants' knowledge about all digital marketing skills, including social media, paid search, Google ads, Google analytics as well as growth hacking. It will provide practical know-how and up-to-date knowledge in the domain of digital marketing.
- 40 hours of online training
- 15 hours of hands-on, follow-on sessions
- Requirement to complete several certifications related to digital marketing
- The execution of a career development plan
- The training is scheduled to start early November 2022 and end during February 2023
- Currently residing in Lebanon
- Are 20 to 35 years of age
- Interested in pursuing a career in Digital Marketing
- Possess basic English language skills needed to navigate the various platforms
- Possess basic skills in utilizing social media tools
- Have basic knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Have a high level of commitment and willingness to learn
If you are interested in applying, kindly fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/vWsTyPv22CjfBYvj9
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis. The deadline to apply is October 09, 2022; however, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
For more details or inquiries, please contact us at + 961 1 989 901 - ext: 236 or on email@example.com