To support youth seeking to enroll in high-quality universities in the U.S., the program aims to achieve the following:
- Strengthen students’ English language proficiency
- Design a dynamic and interactive character-building module
- Support students to prepare for and obtain high scores on required U.S. standardized tests
- Offer personalized college advising services to support students’ university and financial applications
- Students, age 14 -17 years old, enrolled in grade 10 in September 2020 in Public school in Assiut with high academic performance of minimum score of 90% in third preparatory academic scores.
- Students must be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Students must be able to dedicate time to the program, alongside their academic studies.
- Students can be from any center in Assuit, but they must be committed to complete the program.
- Students must be at a beginner level of English proficiency, specifically A2 based on the Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) for Languages. Amideast will support student to test their English.
Note: The program is free of charge and there is not any charges for the application or placement test.
Deadline for submitting the application is July 30, 2020
For more inquiries, please contact: 19263