STEAM is a learning pedagogy that emphasizes an interdisciplinary, applied approach to learning the five subjects in question – science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics. STEAM activities help children master more than subject matter; through project-based learning, STEAM empowers children to acquire 21st-century skills that they can use to succeed in any field.
Amideast STEM Center, with the support of Boeing, is launching a STEAM camp for kids aged 8-10 years old and 11-13 years old. The camp incorporates experiential, hands-on practical learning where kids will discover themselves, science, and arts.
You will learn at STEAM Camp:
- LEGO Thinking
- Self-Discovery through Arts & Drama
- Environmental Engineering (The Science of Recycling)
What makes our STEAM camp unique:
- The camp is delivered daily from 9 am to 4 pm (full day), over 1 week
- The camp offers 2 rounds (Week 1 and Week 2). Topics covered each week are different
SUN. to THURS
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Class A: 8-10 years
Class B: 11-13 years
- Week 1: July 2 to July 6
- Week 2: July 9 to July 13
Camp applicants are required to take the TOEFL Junior test (cost included).
The TOEFL Junior test provides parents with an international-level assessment of the English Language proficiency of their kids, as it supports their access to knowledge in STEM fields
Steam Summer Camp costs 3950 EGP / week
- Siblings discount get 10%
- Continuation discount (enrolment in both weeks): 10%
- If both siblings from the first round take the second round, each child gets a 10% discount.