Throughout February 2022, Amideast Leaders, Alumni, and Mentors shared their entrepreneurship expertise in a unique event series. Five alumni of Amideast-administered programs created publicly available content in Arabic and English for the ALAM Entrepreneurs event, and you can find their videos online now!
- Tips for Becoming and Entrepreneur by Neda DeLuca
- Entrepreneurs-to-be by Anas Almassri
- Youth Entrepreneurship by Ahmed ElGebaly
- Social Enterprise by Dalia Najjar
- Startups and Building Value by Marc and Ralph Haddad
To wrap up the month-long series, Amideast hosted a live virtual ALAM Entrepreneurs panel discussion featuring speakers from the pre-recorded videos. These resources are all available online for free, and you are invited to watch again and again and share with your networks.