Propell® Teacher Workshop
For the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
Workshop Manual This comprehensive guide includes a description of the test, learning objectives and strategies, and an explanation of TOEIC® Listening and Reading scoring descriptors.
Activity Books These books, one for Listening and one for Reading, provide examples of how a teacher can structure lessons and include sample handout materials.
Practice Test Books These publications feature authentic TOEIC® test questions for both Listening and Reading and include a listening transcript with correct answers indicated.
Audio CD The audio CD contains authentic audio portions of the practice tests and classroom activities.
Score Descriptors These quick reference guides provide descriptions of performance levels for each skill.
Certificate of Workshop Completion Each participant is presented with a certificate upon completion of the workshop.
English-language learning guidance
- Teaching and Learning Strategies promote success.
- Dynamic Classroom Activities motivate learners.
- Learning Objectives can guide development of lesson plans and class activities.
TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test background
- Complete Practice Test increases familiarity with test format.
- Listening and Reading score descriptors provide information on performance levels for each skill.
- Network with other instructors to share ideas.
- Evaluate and provide program feedback.
- Earn a certificate of workshop completion.
Application Submission Deadline:
Applications need to be submitted by the 23rd of April.