To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the historic meeting between President Franklin D. Roosevelt and King Abdulaziz Al Saud on February 14, 1945, aboard the USS Quincy, the Embassy of the United States of America in Saudi Arabia and EducationUSA, in partnership with Amideast Saudi Arabia, is launching the Quincy College Prep Program.
Eligible Saudi students, selected for the program will be trained and supported in the application process to U.S. universities through college preparatory content, academic English courses, campus visits, and cultural enrichment opportunities. Participating students will attend a three-week academic study program at well-known colleges and universities in the United States during the summer of 2022.
- Applicants must be Saudi citizens.
- Applicants must be current students in high school.
- Applicants must be between the age of 15-17 years old.
- Applicants must be high-performing students with no less than 85% GPA (note: transcripts are required).
- Applicants must demonstrate an intermediate English language proficiency level or higher.
To apply to the Quincy College Prep Program,
- Click on the "Download Application" button.
- Download and complete application forms #1-10 only. Do not fill out form M.
- Save your application as a PDF with your name clearly labeled on the file (example: Sarah AlAhmed - Quincy Application 2022-2023).
- Send an email with the list of attachments (item #5) to QCPP@amideast.org
- Required documents to attach to your email message:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of all high school years transcripts
- Application form
- Copy of TOEFL score (if available)
The deadline to submit applications to the Quincy College Prep Program is Monday, January 31, 2022. For questions or more information, please contact us at QCPP@amideast.org