This team of education abroad professionals and academics supports AMIDEAST students with their health and safety, academics, language acquisition, intercultural development, cultural adjustment, and logistics.
AMIDEAST Education Abroad staff members possess a wealth of knowledge about the Middle East and North Africa region. They have served as Peace Corps volunteers, Fulbright Fellows, founders of non-profit organizations, teachers, researchers, and program administrators. While our staff members come from diverse cultures and backgrounds, they share a common passion for the peoples and cultures of the Middle East and North Africa.
The contact information listed below applies to standard business hours. If you are having an emergency, please visit our Emergency Contacts page.
- Dr. Elena D. Corbett, Director of Education Abroad • email@example.com • 1-202-776-9646
- Katie Johnson, Coordinator • firstname.lastname@example.org • 1-202-776-9627
- Hazel Unger, Program Officer • email@example.com • 1-202-776-9629
- Sarah Sloan, Program Assistant • firstname.lastname@example.org • 1-202-776-9642
- Dr. Sara Ababneh, Academic Coordinator
- Wafa Ramini, Arabic Coordinator
- Dr. Rachid Touhtou, Academic Coordinator
- Fouad Amraoui, Arabic Coordinator
- Maria Arruda, Assistant Country Director of Programs
- Dina Khairy, Education Abroad Program Manager
- Myrna All Tall, Program Manager
- Ghassan Tlili, Program Officer
- Rawan Shamaileh, Education Abroad Program Coordinator
- Colleen Daley, Program Manager
- Doha Ait Ahmed, Program Officer for Student Services
- Outman Maghnaoui, Senior Program Coordinator
- Kaoutar Bouroummana, Homestay Coordinator
- Malika Moudden, Program Assistant