Why the PMP® Certification?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed upon product. It uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
- Internationally recognized credential across an array of industries that employ project managers
- Unique competitive advantage
- Increased marketability
- Higher salaries compared with non-credentialed peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® exam
According to the PMI, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- At least 4,500 hours of project management experience
- 36 non-overlapping months of project management experience within the previous 6 years
- 35 hours of training in project management
This course provides an overview of the project environment, life-cycle and organization. It provides detailed coverage of the ten knowledge areas defined in "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2018 ":
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines
- Learn the project management processes described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition
- Work out more practice questions to greatly improve their chance of passing the test
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions
Test Preparation Course Calendar:
January 14 - 25, 2019
|10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|March 11 - 15, 2019||5 full days||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|April 1 - 12, 2019||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|July 8 - 19, 2019||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|October 7 - 18, 2019||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
|December 2 - 13, 2019||10 evening classes||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
Course Fees and Duration:
- Fees: $820 (including the materials and refreshments)
- Optional Fees: $110 (for the PMBOK guide). Please note that the guide is not a requirement for this workshop. You will receive a soft copy of the PMBOK guide once you register with PMI to take the PMP exam.
- Duration: 35 hours
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 200 or at email@example.com
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMP®, and PMBOK® Guide, are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.