This workshop will help attendees to build the basic skills in taking good images to be used on social media in terms of their branding and business identity.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn how to use your mobile to take good images.
- Be introduced to accessible materials that help you in taking good images such as light box, light, microphone etc. (mobile accessories for photo and videography).
- Learn more about branding and how our images reflect our identity.
- Venue: AMIDEAST Training Center
- Schedule: June 15, 16, 17 & 18 from 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm
- Cost: $280 (Includes training fees, materials, and refreshments)
To register, please fill the registration form. Registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates of attendance are provided to candidates who complete the workshop successfully.