Who should attend?
Sales professionals, accounts managers, and people involved in sales and clients interaction.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply their skills in a systematic and customer-focused sales process
- Conduct high impact sales meetings
- Identify and satisfy customer needs through establishing effective two-way communication
- Create a consistent selling approach with all clients
- Emphasize the product benefits that will most appeal to a particular customer
- Learn how to handle customers’ objections effectively
- Get the customer’s commitment to buy their products and services
- Negotiate effectively to close deals
- Build a trusted relationship with their clients
The fee for attending this workshop is $480 including training and materials.
COURSE FEES AND SCHEDULE:
- Fees: $480 (including training and materials)
- Schedule: June 26,27 & 28, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
For more information, please contact Yara Haddad at +961-1-989901 ext. 200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org