AMIDEAST is seeking a full time IT Specialist to join their team in Abu Dhabi. The fundamental task of the IT Specialist is to ensure that computers technology equipment and systems work reliably and smoothly, facilitating the work of AMIDEAST personnel with minimum disruptions. The IT Specialist is also responsible for managing and maintaining all Assets equipment and related peripherals and activities.
- Accountable for Managing, Monitoring and Maintaining Assets and Assets reports.
- Accountable for Storage audits and device exits monitoring
- Responsible for administering and maintaining local Active Directory, Terminal server, Print server, and File server
- Responsible for Managing, Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Monitoring ADSL connections and Wireless Access points
- Responsible for Managing, Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Monitoring WSUS server and reports
- Responsible for providing external off site support when needed
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting office desktop computers
- Responsible for providing user support to local office users and managing support tickets
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of the CSMS system and maintaining and issuing security ID cards and security cameras
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting Queuing systems
- Responsible for producing daily call logs
- Responsible for daily backup and restore jobs
- Responsible for Print server and WSUS server availability and troubleshooting
- Responsible for conferencing technologies like; live meeting, OCS, Skype
- Responsible for supporting the client registration system
- Work closely with the regional IT manager on technology improvements and changes as needed
- Work with the regional IT manager on planning the annual IT budget for the office
- Responsible for procurement of all technology related items and obtaining the required approvals
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Two or more years of experience in similar fields
- MCITP is a must ( Microsoft Certified Information Technology Specialist)
- Preferably MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Server 2008 Environments
- Proficiency in Computers software technologies.
- Proficiency in managing Database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Multimedia software (Adobe, Photoshop, …etc)
- Proficiency in English communication skills.
- Ability to working independently or as a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously and priorities.
- Willing to work outside normal office hours from time to time when required.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. AMIDEAST reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Click to apply online