- Teaching English language and TOEFL test preparation courses
- Handling students with different levels of English
- Preparing all students for the exam
- Teaching students from different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Minimum B.A. in related field; M.A. and/or TEFL/TESL certification preferred, and holding a CELTA qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching English language and/or test prep courses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organizational skills, flexibility, responsibility and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Experience working with organizational/administrative tasks
- Experience working with international students or student networks preferred
- Candidate must have their own resident visa
About The company
Established in 1996, the AMIDEAST/UAE field office provides testing, professional development training, English language training, and advising and scholarship program services and solutions throughout the seven Emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates. AMIDEAST/UAE currently has offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah in order to serve a diverse clientele of Emirati nationals, international students, and expatriates who need testing and training services for educational and business purposes.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Only finalist candidates will be contacted.
Click to apply online