This program was established in memory of Senior Vice President Diana Kamal who passed away after 28 years of distinguished service at AMIDEAST. In recognition of her dedication to international educational exchange, this fund will identify talented young Arab students and match them with scholarship opportunities at U.S. colleges and universities. Scholarships are very competitive and will be identified in November 2013 depending on the availability of funds.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE DKSSF PROGRAM?
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Complete an application for the DKSSF program.
2. Official school transcripts for 9th (brevet), 10th (seconde) and 11th (premiere) grades.
3. Copies of your SAT I scores (SAT II scores are strongly encouraged to be submitted).
4. Copies of the iBT TOEFL score
5. Three letters of recommendations: school principal, an English teacher, and another subject teacher.
6. Three essays (check application for essay questions).
7. Certificates of awards, honors, achievements, community service, work experience, etc.
8. Copies of published work (poetry, writings, music, drawings), if any.
9. Any necessary financial documents to support the financial aid section of the DKSSF application.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the written application and interviews of selected students. The criteria for selection will be based both on merit (academic excellence and personal achievement) and financial need.
Applications must be received no later than September 15, 2012, in a sealed
envelope at the following address: AMIDEAST, 35 rue Oukaimden, Agdal, Rabat