Project Management Professional - PMP
In these competitive times, certification sets Project Management Professionals apart from the crowd. The internationally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) title demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess a solid foundation of experience and education in project management, which will have a positive impact on bottom-line results.
EGP 2800- 36 hour - 4 weeks/ 12 sessions
Risk Management Professional - RMP
The PMI-RMP credential recognizes individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of identifying and assessing project risks as well as preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. This global credential acknowledges individuals who strengthen and support project management by providing knowledge specific to risk management.
EGP 3200 - 30 hour - 4 weeks/ 10 sessions
Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK fees EGP 370
Certified Associate Project Management - CAPM
CAPM® is one of the best ways to advance project assignment responsibilities or to enhance your career. If you are new to project management, a fresh graduate, changing careers, or in an entry level position of a project team, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level
EGP 1800 - 24 hour - 3 weeks/ 8 sessions
2012/2013 terms calendar:
NOTE: PMP classes can be provided at other intervals of time other than the original round courses accourding to registerations.
AMIDEAST Alexandria PMI Exams Preparation Courses:
Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep Course
1. General Description of the Workshop:
In these competitive times, certification sets Project Management Professionals apart from the crowd. The internationally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) title demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess a solid foundation of experience and education in project management, which can have a positive impact on bottom-line results.
2. Workshop Objectives:
1. The participant shall achieve one of the eligibility requirements per PMI (35 Contact Hours of Formal Education) to be able to register for the PMP exam.
2. Even if the participant is not planning to take the PMP test, he/ she will gain a better knowledge of project management through the materials extracted from the PMBOK Guide.
3. Simplifying course materials through examples and sample questions/answers.
4. Semi-simulation of the PMP exam through a 65-question paper based test.
5. Networking with other PMP candidates.
3. Workshop Topics:
6. Projects’ nature versus operations, programs and portfolios.
7. Projects’ nature versus operations, programs and portfolios.
8. Project characteristics, phases and life cycles.
9. Essence of project management.
10. Organizational structures.
11. Project management methodologies through the various knowledge areas.
12. Project management processes and interrelated interactions.
13. Integration and project manager role.
14. Hints on the “Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct”.
15. Study tips, tricks and sample questions to make studying fun, fast and effective.
4. Hand-Out Materials:
Soft Copy of:
1. All course slides.
2. Slides of sample questions/answers for knowledge areas and professional responsibility.
3. PMP Handbook.
4. Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Hard Copy of:
1. Project Management FAQs.
2. Tips for passing the PMP exam.
3. Topic-Related essays.
4. Project management templates
5. Training Methodology: The course is conducted in a highly interactive format, incorporating participant-centered learning activities such as pair and group work, games, exercises, and practice exams. The participant’s main guide is: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) published by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The book will be used as a learning tool to develop participant skills and knowledge during the course, and as a resource guide that includes learning objectives, and individual exercises.
6. Target Audience:The course is recommended for project managers with three years of experience, who are sitting for the PMP Exam, or simply needing to assess their current project management knowledge, or needing a PMP certification to increase competitiveness in international markets.
7. Course Agenda:
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Total Hours: 36 Hours
8. Location: AMIDEAST/Alexandria training facilities,
15 Abdel Hamid Abaddy St. , Roushdy, Alexandria
9. Workshop Fees:
L.E. 2800 per participant without the Book, L.E 2250 per participant with the Book
Alexandria office Terms:
Term Dates 2012 -2013
November 3 – December 15, 2012
17 October – 31 October
January 12 – February 23, 2013
26 December – 9 January
March 16 – April 27, 2013
27 February – 13 March
May 18 – June 29, 2013
1 May - 15 May
August 31 – October 12, 2013
15 August – 29 August