2014-15 Tuition and Fees*:
Tuition & fees
Room & board**
($1,200 discount given for AY)
Estimated Personal Expenses 2014-15:
* Tuition and fees are subject to change.
** International airfare will vary depending on departure city; academic year students who choose to go home for the semester break will incur the cost of an additional flight.
*** This includes an estimated $500/semester for meals not covered by the room and board charge.
Tuition and fees include:
- Pre-departure preparation
- Courses up to 17 credits
- All-inclusive one-week orientation
- Housing (either with a host family or in a student residence hall)
- Most meals (if with a host family) or a meal stipend (if in residence hall)
- Three program-organized excursions
- Supplementary lectures and special events
- Medical insurance, including medical evacuation and repatriation, and political and security evacuation coverage
- Program supplied mobile phone for use while in Morocco (usage charges not included)
Tuition and Fees do NOT cover:
- International airfare
- Local personal transportation
- Communication and other personal expenses
- Some meals