Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Tuition and Fees1:
Tuition & fees
Room & board
($1,200 discount given for AY)
Estimated Personal Expenses 2015-16:
1Tuition and fees are subject to change.
2International airfare will vary depending on departure city; academic year students who choose to go home for the semester break will incur the cost of an additional flight.
3 This includes funds for meals not covered by the room and board charge.
Tuition and fees include:
- Pre-departure preparation
- Courses up to 17 credits
- All-inclusive one-week orientation
- Housing (either with a host family or in a student residence hall)
- Most meals (if with a host family) or a meal stipend (if in residence hall)
- Three program-organized excursions
- Supplementary lectures and special events
- Medical insurance, including medical evacuation and repatriation, and political and security evacuation coverage
- Program supplied mobile phone for use while in Morocco (usage charges not included)
Tuition and Fees do NOT cover:
- International airfare
- Local personal transportation
- Communication and other personal expenses
- Some meals
- Insurance for student travel prior to or following the official dates of the program
- Medical expenses (including visits to doctors, medical tests, and medications). AMIDEAST recommends students have direct access (e.g. via a debit card or cash) to at least $300 to pay for any necessary medical expenses while abroad. Should a student expect to see medical professional(s) for on-going physical or mental health issues while abroad, he/she may want to consider bringing more than $300 for this purpose. Information outlining insurance coverage and the reimbursement process is provided on the AMIDEAST Student Portal after acceptance.