$700 discount for students who participate in two sessions
2017 Tuition and Fees1
| ||One Session||Two Sessions|
Tuition & fees
Room & board
Estimated Personal Expenses:
| ||One Session|| Two Sessions|
1 Tuition and fees are subject to change.
2As reflected in this total, students who participate in two sessions received a $700 discount..
3 International airfare will vary depending on departure city.
Tuition and fees include:
- Pre-departure preparation
- All courses
- All-inclusive on-site orientation
- Housing and meals with an Arabic-speaking Jordanian host family
- One program-organized excursion per session
- Medical insurance, including medical evacuation and repatriation, and political and natural disaster evacuation coverage (students are covered for the duration of the program)
- AMIDEAST Grade Report
- Program supplied mobile phone for use in Jordan (usage charges not included)
Tuition and Fees do NOT cover:
- International airfare
- Local personal transportation
- Communication and other personal expenses
- Some meals
- Insurance for student travel prior to or following the official dates of the program
- Medical expenses (including visits to doctors, medical tests, and medications). AMIDEAST recommends students have direct access (e.g. via a debit card or cash) to at least $300 to pay for any necessary medical expenses while abroad. Should a student expect to see medical professional(s) for on-going physical or mental health issues while abroad, he/she may want to consider bringing more than $300 for this purpose. Information outlining insurance coverage and the reimbursement process is provided on the AMIDEAST Student Portal after acceptance.
At AMIDEAST Education Abroad Programs in the Arab World, we are committed to providing financial assistance to students participating on our programs in the Middle East and North Africa. For more information on our scholarships, please visit our Scholarships Page.